Monday, June 28, 2010

** UPDATE **




Praise the Lord!!! Praise the Lord!!! Our agency called at 3:37 pm! I am going crazy!!!!!! We will know our exact travel dates by Wednesday or Thursday when our CA (consulate appointment) is confirmed!! But it looks like we will be going in mid July - no coincidence that that is the EXACT time I told many people would be my preference because the boys really want to be baptized on July 11 and then we would be home in time for Caleb's birthday!! I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I am still screaming Praise the Lord. Can you hear me?? Apparently, God doesn't need pitocin. (see post below)

2 comments:

Canada to China and back! said...

Oh how exciting! We will be in China Jul8-23rd! Now get packing:0) And Celebrate!
Kim

Chris said...

Woo-hoo!

How totally exciting!!

Praise the Lord!!