Monday, May 23, 2011

Chloe's birthday celebration

Our little girl turned SIX almost 2 weeks ago.  {sniff...sniff}

We had a great day as a family celebrating her life.

We reminisced about the day the Lord brought her into the world...4 weeks early.

A baby girl after two busy boys.

Chloe brought a sweetness and gentleness to our home from the first moment she arrived.

I miss those baby days, but I really love the season we are in now too.

We thank the Lord for her daily.

.....

Chloe decided that she would like to go out for lunch with two pals for her "party" the following weekend.

{She is so much like her momma.}

It was wonderful to escort those 3 little ladies all dressed up.

The day was filled with giggles.

Chloe was thrilled and I absolutely loved it too!




                                                     Our SIX year old.


                                                   A camera of her own!                           


                                          All dressed up & out for lunch. 


                                                        The girls.


                                         A little ice cream treat to follow!


Thank you Lord for the JOY of children.

I am ever grateful to be a momma.

No comments: