Well, today seems as good a day as any to start a blog for our family...so here goes. First off, it is likely that I (Karen) will be doing the posting since Steve isn't much into writing down the ins and outs of our daily lives. :o) Don't get me wrong, he will love to read it and enjoy it (and laugh at me for being so into it -LOL), but contribute? Probably not high on his things to do list.
So why a blog? You know I have become very interested in following many different blogs over the last year or so and seeing the way the Lord is working in others lives. I have been journaling quite a bit ever since we began our adoption process in October of 2007 so that I can do the same. It is funny how writing things down and re-reading them helps me to remember the wondrous works of God in our family. So we'll see how this all plays out...it may just be my new on-line journal since I am fairly certain that we won't have all of kinds of people running to check our blog on a daily basis.
That's it for today...my first official post. :0)
Holding fast to Jesus,
Karen
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment